Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: fun expedition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    fun expedition

    went there Wednesday, it was my daughters birthday. a bit expensive if you don't think things through but if you are smart about it it can be ok. got her the $25 all day pass so she could do anything she wanted as many times as she wanted. if 2 adults go I'd suggest getting another $25 all day pass and just share it if your kid is too small to do the go carts by themselves. we didn't do that and spent about $85 overall. of course the Laser Tag was pretty good, just too many obsticles in the arena, you were not going to get any long shots at anyone. I think you can get nice group rates though. I was lucky as my daughter was tall enough to ride the bumper car's by herself. to that was the first thing she was able to really "drive" on her own. we had to use the 2 seater go carts. the indoor car we were in almost was empty on the battery and just creepet up hills. the outside go-carts was pretty sweet though.


    anyone know what that building was before, maybe a Lowes?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: fun expedition

    Yes, it was a Lowes.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •